Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Evolution of the Casaquin

I have been pretty busy these past few days,  I have put together half of the main body pieces of the Casaquin.  Then as I was putting the one side of the comperes front together, I decided that I was gonna embroider a few flowers onto it. 

Silly girl.

I love how I CANT do anything simple...LOL

Here is a little preview of what I have done in since yesterday.

I used for reference and she has wonderfully easy how to videos for beginners.

Starting out.  I used the stem stitch on the vines and the french knot on the flower.
On the purple flower I used a loop and catch stitch, and on the rose buds I followed the instructions on her site and used a bullion stitch.
Almost done!

The back....not too messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment