Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Count Down to Nova Scotia...14 days

Wow...so I started planning a garage sale last week and a few of my friends decided to jump on board.  So today when I woke up at 7:30 am, I was very disappointed...It was RAINING!   Great!  Now I have a house full of junk in boxes that I can't get rid of.

So I made my morning coffee and visited with hubby for a bit and the rain stopped.....so I got my friends together and convinced them that we could do it and the rain wouldn't bother us.

We had a good day.  Lots of lookers and few buyers. I wish it was the other way around tho since we can't take a whole lot of stuff with us.  I'd rather make some pin money rather that leave it behind to collect dust.

14 days left till we leave on our journey across Canada, this time with the whole family.  I'm excited to have Brad see the house in person for the very first time and I hope (fingers crossed) he's gonna love it as much as I do!  Only time will tell....

Blessed Be
Kate

Photo:Ashley D. Crouse Photography, Ashley D. Crouse on Deviant Art

No comments:

Post a Comment