Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tick tick off the list...

It feels like I have so much work to do before July happens....I started making a list and sorta got over whelmed....

Oh My....

3 boys shirts  2 boys shirts
3 boys breeches
1 baby bonnet
1 baby gown, *1/2 done
1 baby chemise
1 chemise
1 set of stays, * 2/3 done
1 robe a l'anglais
1 round gown
3 boys waistcoats
1 petticoat
2 bedgowns
1 neckerchief, *2/3 done
1 grad dress
2 bridesmaids dresses, *pattern drafted
various zippers and alterations along the way

In two months.....Well I have till the middle of July for the Bridesmaids dresses.



Am I gonna rock it and get it all done?!?!??

......yes?


I hope so...Its not like its alot of things to sew.....really!  Plus take care of kids and probably teach a few classes, *fingers crossed.


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG......bring on the crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'll post some pics soon, although shifts and shirts aren't exactly the funnest thing to sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment